This refash pushed me out of my comfort zone. I took a shirt with a very funky bold print. I’ve got to tell you, I really liked the final result!
It’s hard to see but the bottom of the shirt has a band of black elastic. Makes it a bubble shirt!
I did not care much for the length of thr sleeves. My original idea was to cut the length off the sleeves ans make a new hem. But I was fooling with the new length of the sleeves I rolled the sleeves and decided I liked the rolled up look instead.
I rolled the sleeves 3 times and sewed to secure underneath.
Then a small stitch to secure the top.
I removed the top 3 buttons.
I put a small stitch to secure the inside flap around the neck. I wanted to tack it down because it kept popping up and itching my neck.
After I removed the top buttons I folded down the front to make a v-neck. Sewed that down.